Monthly Archives: May 2014
I love creative types, the ones who are able to think and see outside of the box and apply their creativity to everyday situations.
Often I feel my creativity goes as far as words, so I’m easily inspired and enlightened by the visions of others.
1 Comment | tags: author, beautiful mind, celebrity, creative, creative types, Facebook, learn, love tells, share, think outside the box, trending, Twitter, wordpress, words, writer | posted in Fionna Writes, Life, Uncategorized
College book tour continues! One weekend, two festivals @ CSUSB campus with the lovely @a1of_akinder. Stop by and say hello… And buy a couple books ;) #lovetells #sherules #collegebooktour #booktour #amazon #author #calstate #sanbernardino
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Young, Bold, and Regal” Blogger Evan Jackson interviews author/poet Fionna Wright December 16, 2014
- Cyber-Connected December 8, 2014
- Let it be magical. December 5, 2014
- Commotion in Motion December 4, 2014
- Toxic Release December 3, 2014
Ines Wright on Pray for Ferguson, pray for hu… Ines Wright on B & W Ines Wright on Louvre Love psychologistmimi on Blind leading blind Ines Wright on Down & dirty with vulnerab…
- 2,607 hits